Tuesday 18 January 2011

Crocheted Squares

Now the snow has cleared, the delivery system is back to normal and my crochet magazines arrived on time.  They were only sat a couple of days before I took out the squares to do for this month.

 Most of them went quite quickly and easily,
but you will notice with this block, it took me until the last few rows to get the pattern.  Never mind, I am still learning, and now  I know what to look for, it will be easier next time.  Now I have four weeks to wait until the next installment arrives.

4 comments:

loulee said...

You're going to have to come to my place and teach me. I've tried and tried to follow books and videos, I think I need the personal touch!

Elena said...

Nicely done! Love the colors of the yarn! You are doing an amazing job crocheting!

Sue said...

You are flying along. The crochet hook must have been smoking!

Karen said...

I love getting my magazines in the post. I always get soooo excited and stop everything to open them.