Saturday 6 February 2010

LHN Hope

This month for the exchange on Exchange Heaven, we have to do a tall or wide cushion using a LHN design.  I didn't have any LHN designs, so it a big thank you to Gaynor who had one on her swap blog for coming to the rescue.

I have done the cross stitching and chosen the fabric from my stash to make it  into a wide cushion.  The cushions I've made before, are usually square, so it will make a change to make a wide one.  Hopefully, I can get this finished during the next week and posted by the end of the month.

Now it's a matter of getting a fabric postcard done ready to post on Wednesday

8 comments:

Terry said...

Very nice! Have fun making the cushion! :0)

stitchersanon said...

I love the colours you used..will e-mail you later lol;

Annie said...

Very pretty. You might get hooked on LHN. The designs are so nice.

Sandy said...

Very cute stitchery! Love the blues.

Annie Bee said...

That looks lovely.

Karan said...

That's a pretty one, though I am partial to LHN designs. Look forward to seeing the finished cushion. :0)

Angela said...

The stitching is beautiful, I will look forward to seeing the finished cushion :)

Sue said...

That is a very pretty design.