Friday 18 September 2009

New Acquistions

Look what my little boy bought me- It is for making neat folds in card stock, so our homemade cards look more professional. Then this slipped into my basket
The paper cutter means I can get clean cuts on my cards,and they will all be square. I can also have decorative edges with no extra effort. As the short supply of sun we get is almost over, the light box fell in too. I did use my £10 loyalty bonus towards these purchases, so they weren't as painful as they could have been, and we shall certainly have some fun using them.
D worked out that I must have spent quite a bit in the shop to get the bonus, but as he keeps putting in things to buy,he can't complain. Our fimo collection has grown again this week due to his shopping.

9 comments:

stitchersanon said...

Addictive isnt it! I would not be without my guillotine...I love it.

Terry said...

I love my paper cutter, but it just has the straight edge. I may have to invest in one with the decorative edges sometime! :0)

Annie said...

What cool tools. I've never seen a paper cutter with the wavy edge. I have a simpler one for cutting straight edged cards. I have the cheapie scissors to use for wavy edges, but the paper cutter looks like a much better idea.

I really think they have a better selection of this kind of thing in th UK than here.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Jane, I see you had a very lovely day of shopping. Good for you. Big Hugs Judy

Sue said...

He is an absolute sweetheart! Light boxes are brilliant. I haven't looked back since I got mine. It will make things quicker and easier for you.

Deepa said...

aah..papercutter!! I've been wishing to get one for such a long time...very soon I'll.

Karen said...

you're all going to have so much fun!!

Sandy said...

You must have been a really good girl!

Karan said...

Nice haul! Wouldn't be without any of those tools, they're so useful & come in for multiple tasks. :0)