I've been spending the last couple of day sorting out my sewing corner. I now have a long list of fabric requirements to get things finished, and I definitely will need a good sale! While I was sorting out flimsies, I found the lost binding, a bit late, but at least I wasn't going mad. I also found a block leftover from the blue quilt.
Not wanting to waste it, I turned it into a pin pillow.
A couple of buttons from my tin, and a piece of ribbon, and it's all finished and useful.
While I was sorting out the fabric, I've prepared some hexagons for sewing. My new sewing case has everything packed into it, so that will be my project whilst out and about with the boys. Handwork that doesn't require a lot of thinking.
There are still some scrap pieces to cut into charms or 21/2" squares and some crumb blocks to keep me busy today. Other than that, I think it's back to some hand work.