I did make a start on the mail art envelope too. That is, I got as far as cutting out the fabric. When I went to get the threads for it, I found I didn't have all that was needed. This left me in a bit of a quandary as to what to do next. I must have spent about 10 minutes walking in circles trying to decide.
I eventually decided to get out the honeysuckle cushion and work on that rather than start something new. I have managed to stitch the first berry and have gone as far to the right as the design goes before the border.I went and bought my threads today, so the next chance I get to do some stitching, I will get onto the mail art envelope and finish Concorde.
I do have a finish though. This is a shawl I knitted using the foxy yarn which I used to knit the jacket. You can thank J for taking the photos, though I would have been much happier with different model.
I am not used to all this glamour stuff, my nights out seem to be something in my dim and distant pass. That's children for you.
Also on the needles, is a little baby bolero in white. Hopefully this should be a quick finish and done by the end of the weekend. With another bank holiday in the offing, I might get a fair bit done over the weekend.